Saeng Jeon Do does not promote the idea of "one size fits all." Our programs are specifically designed and oriented toward each martial artist's specific needs and request.
Due to our extensive background with various law enforcement and tactical training and experience, we orient our programs for both civilians and law enforcement with a functional-based mind-set.
Some of our traditional martial art programs include:
Some of our researched and established programs for non-martial artist are:
- Personal Safety for the Head of Household
- Personal Safety for the Professional Responder
- Active Shooter Response
- Workplace Violence Awareness and Prevention
- Crime Prevention through Environmental Design
- Home/Business Security Assessment
- Crisis Intervention and Management
Some of our programs specifically developed for martial artists include:
- Close Quarter Combatives: Level 1 - 3 and an Instructor Certification.
- Instructor Development
- Firearm Retention and Takeaways
- Impact Weapons
- Edged Weapons
- Personal, situational, and Environmental Awareness
Please contact Master Anthony Stafford for further information at Anthonystafford79@gmail.com.